Head of School
Aurora Academies Trust is delighted to be able to offer this exciting and career-defining opportunity to join Glenleigh Park Primary Academy as the Head of School (L12-L16) with effect from 1st September 2019.
Glenleigh Park is a large and diverse primary school and nursery catering for pupils aged from two to eleven years. The school is situated in extensive grounds and housed in a modern, purpose-built building that provides an excellent learning environment. Glenleigh Park opened in September 2012 and since then has been judged to be a ‘Good’ school on two separate occasions, most recently in 2018.
We are looking for someone who;
- Has a proven track record in securing strong outcomes for pupils
- Demonstrates optimism and positivity and has a strong track record of successfully developing staff
- Is creative and resilient and effective in enabling staff to be successful
- Is keen to work in partnership and collaboration with our other schools
- Is innovative and keen to develop educational practices to improve outcomes for pupils
The Head of School will have overall responsibility for the operational management and performance of Glenleigh Park and will benefit from the guidance and support of the Executive Headteacher. The successful candidate will play a key role in the strategic leadership of the school and the Multi Academy Trust as a whole.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from the outstanding leadership development opportunities which are a core function of Aurora Academies Trust. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional senior professional who can demonstrate a track record of leadership success and wants to develop their career further in a rewarding and challenging urban setting.
A relocation package may be available where required
To discuss this role further and in confidence please call Glenleigh Parks Executive Headteacher, James Freeston on 01424 213611 or by email email@example.com
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS and identity background checks plus other employment checks including the right to work in the UK etc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Glenleigh Park Academy in a role that will involve supporting children in learning and achieving their best. The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of supporting children in a classroom environment
- Have knowledge and understanding of child development
- Be effective at establishing positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- Have good Maths and English skills
- Have high expectations of themselves, colleagues and pupils
Glenleigh Park is a fun, exciting and supportive place to work. We set ourselves ambitious targets and know these can be achieved by working together. If you’re a team player and are looking for a challenging but rewarding job please get in touch. To find out more about Glenleigh Park please visit out website or Facebook page.
The pro rata salary will be £13,344 to £13,739 per annum.
Application forms, job description and person specification are available from the main school office or email Mrs Castle on firstname.lastname@example.org