Specialist SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a talented individual to join our staff team and support a pupil in key stage two.
We are looking for a Specialist SEN Teaching Assistant who;
- Has experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Is ambitious for all pupils to succeed and has high expectations of all children
- Understands the barriers that can be faced by pupils with autism and knowledge of how these can be overcome in a school setting
- Is committed to their own professional development and will engage with training and support offered
- Can communicate clearly with colleagues and parents
- Enjoys the challenges and demands of working in a busy school environment whilst maintaining excellent professional relationships with colleagues
We can offer:
- Ongoing training and support
- A workplace that is fun and at times challenging where success is celebrated and staff work together to overcome barriers for all pupils
- A warm, welcoming and supportive environment
Visits to the school are welcomed.
For further details and an application pack please contact the main school office on email@example.com or telephone 01424 213611
Aurora Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of pupils and we follow safer recruitment practice. References will be taken up and an enhanced criminal records bureau check will be made prior to appointment.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
Teacher – Lower Key Stage Two
Glenleigh Park is looking for a talented teacher to join the staff team from January 2020. This post would be suitable for NQT’s or experienced teachers.
Glenleigh Park is a school that can offer exceptional professional development opportunities, high levels of support and the chance to make a real difference to pupils’ outcomes.
Our modern, two form entry school benefits from extensive grounds and a fantastic learning environment. The curriculum is engaging, fun to teach and always evolving. We are a Talk for Writing school and are developing our mastery approach to the teaching of mathematics. We have specialist teachers for PE and music and our Paragon curriculum provides a unique approach to teaching history and geography.
We work closely with other schools within the academy trust and can provide unparalleled opportunities for support through the links we have locally and internationally. Our annual teacher exchange offers the opportunity for staff to develop their skills and talents by visiting schools around the world.
We are looking for someone,
- with the energy and passion to motivate, challenge and support children to be their very best
- who thrives as part of a team and is committed to continuing school improvement
- that has high expectations of themselves and others
- who understands the importance of the job teachers do and who has a sense of humour and knows when to use it
- who enjoys learning and wants to develop their skills and expertise further
If you’re interested in this post we strongly recommend you arrange a visit to the school to find out more about the role and what makes Glenleigh Park unique.
Application forms are available from the school office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org